WORKING FOR US
Welcome to the careers page for the Doncaster Culture & Leisure Trust.
Doncaster Culture and Leisure Trust is a charitable trust set up to manage and operate Doncaster Dome Leisure Complex. From April 2011, the Trust has expanded its operation to include 11 additional venues, now incorporating 9 former Council centres, Dearne Valley Leisure Centre and Rossington Community Sports Village.
With the Dome as its flagship venue, DCLT will be working towards delivering exceptional cultural, leisure and entertainment facilities to the people of Doncaster and the surrounding regions.
In order to deliver such a wide ranging programme of activities, DCLT requires a diverse staff force, covering many different roles and job functions.
If you are interested in applying for any of the vacancies on offer, download our Application Form or click 'Apply Now', below.
Casual Customer Advisor
- Doncaster Dome
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing Date For Applications
We are currently looking for casual Customer Advisors to work in the Fitness Village at the Dome.
Hours of work vary and are on a casual ‘as and when’ basis to meet the operational needs of the company and include evenings and weekends.
The ideal candidate will have:
Strong interpersonal skills and have a passion for excellent customer relations
An interest in the health and fitness industry
Experience of cash handling and till reconciliation
Sales skills are desirable but a willingness to learn is equally as important
Rate of pay: minimum wage dependant upon age.
THE CLOSING DATE IS 5pm, Tuesday 6 September 2016
TO APPLY PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM OR CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES ON 01302 379165 or email email@example.com
Copies of all relevant certificates must be submitted with applications
Contact Centre Team Manager
- The Dome
- Marketing & Communications
- Closing Date For Applications
Doncaster Culture and Leisure Trust (DCLT) is a registered charity delivering premier leisure and entertainment provision across fifteen venues in Doncaster, offering a diverse range of health, fitness, leisure and entertainment activities to encourage and achieve a healthier community.
DCLT’s future strategy places communications at the heart of what we do and we have embarked on an extensive programme of investment to improve our customer’s experience.
April 2017 will see the launch of the DCLT Contact Centre and we are seeking a unique individual to manage, motivate, coach and ultimately lead the team within the Contact Centre.
You will be a driven and enthusiastic person who will cultivate a culture of success and who is integral to the team, operating to ensure the success of the Trust’s investment.
37 hours per week across seven days
As the Manager of the centre you will be responsible for a team of staff at the heart of the organisation. The team will act as the first point of contact for customer access to DCLT’s services across a range of communication channels
Prior to opening the centre you will develop the systems that will ensure the team, once live can respond to all requests, enquiries and transactions that will form part of the team’s daily life.
Leading and motivating the team is a priority as is excellent customer service.
Main responsibilities include
- Coach and develop a team of advisors, leading by example to ensure the individual, team and department targets achieved.
- Ensure all information at source is correct, regularly reviewing to ensure compliance.
- Drive the team towards ‘one contact resolution’
- Develop new ideas and best practice to further improve performance
- Provide management support, handling escalated customer queries or complaints
- Promote and utilise the company CRM system
- Analysis and monthly reporting on trends within the centre, providing data for continuous improvement
Experience, Skills and Behaviours required
- Experience at Team Leader/Management level of a Contact or Call Centre
- Proficient in using a range of software packages including CRM and Office 365
- Ability to coach, mentor and lead people to achieve
- Promote enthusiasm and inspire a positive team morale
- Committed to best practice and continuous improvement
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to lead a team to achieve our contact centre strategy then please complete the following.
APPLYING: Applying by application form only. CV’s are not acceptable
5pm, Sunday 4th SEPTEMBER 2016
Will take place on Momnday 12th September 2016