Danum Harriers Running Club
Danum Harriers are a Doncaster based Running Club, formed in February 2013 by a group of like-minded runners, who wanted a simple, no-frills, road and off-road running club. In January 2014, we affiliated to England Athletics as a sign of our intentions to provide additional competition to our members with the South Yorkshire road leagues, and Cross Country, along with national EA organised races.
If you’ve stumbled across the site looking for a running club, what more reason do you need to come down and give us a try? We have:
- 2 organised sessions a week with qualified run leaders
- A members-only Facebook group with a thriving social scene where you can organise as many other runs as you can find people to run with
- Club attendances at many races (road league, cross country, club championship races, etc.) so if you want to race you’ll never be alone!
- Numerous social events throughout the year – away run, club socials, Xmas/Birthday events
- Discounts and benefits with local (and some national) running equipment and physiotherapy suppliers
Meeting takes place at Doncaster Dome every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:45pm (to the side of the bike bins/racks which are situated just off the path from the car park as you approach the main entrance).
Come down, have a run, and see if it's for you. Absolutely no obligation to join the club straightaway – you can run with us for 4 sessions before deciding if you do want to join.
Our membership costs are £27 per year – this includes your £15 England Athletics membership fee meaning that the actual club fee is only £12 for the year (i.e. in effect £1 per month!).