We are raising money for BBC Children in Need!
DCLT are excited to be taking part in BBC Children in Need this year.
We have the following fundraising events and activities taking place across our centres on Official BBC Children in Need day - Friday 15th November.
- Cycle for Children on our Cycle Track and try and help us cycle from Lands End to John O Groats which is a distance of 1,406 km (874 miles). All our pay and ride sessions will be free on this day to take part in this challenge. All we ask is that you record how many Km's you cycled on our UCI-style signing board, and make a donation of whatever you can afford to Children in Need.
- Join in with our Spinathon on Friday 15th November. Make a donation to Children in Need when using the Spotty Spinner in every gym, and we will count up how many Km's we collectively cycled in one day. We would like to spin the journey back from John O Groats to Lands End, so would like to spin another 874 miles!
- Bring your children to Playzone and they can enter or Pudsey Bear colouring in competition, make a donation box, and join the dots in a special Pudsey spot to spot.
- Join our staff in their spotty clothing on Friday 15th November and come to the gym dressed in something spotty!
- We are raffling off a limited edition Children in Need Cycling jersey! You can buy your raffle tickets from The Dome all week from Monday 11th November, and we will draw and announce a winner on Friday 15th November.
- Download a sponsorship form by clicking on the icon below, and create your own fundraiser, either in one of the pools, one of our gyms, or something unique and creative in any one of our venues.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD A