Get fit with Choose Fitness
Choose to get fit with Choose Fitness, Doncaster's largest health & fitness provider with venues right across the Borough, you'll never be far away from one of our state of the art Gyms, Studios or Swimming Pools.
What's more, we've made it even easier to improve your fitness by combining all of these great features into one fantastic membership; Choose Fitness.
Choose Fitness Membership
Join Doncaster's largest health & fitness provider
|Wellbeing membership||Pay in Full Membership|
|Unlimited Gym Access||✓||✓|
|Unlimited Swimming Access||✓||✓|
|Access to Fitness Classes||✓||✓|
|£30 per month||£330 one-off payment|
What should you expect when you train?
Booking: all sessions will need to be pre-booked online
- We know that for many people going to the gym might depend on how you are feeling that day and you are used to being able to just turn up. Sadly, social distancing means that this cannot happen, and all sessions must be pre-booked online.
- Sessions will be bookable using the same system that members will have previously used for booking fitness classes.
- Don’t worry if you have forgotten your login details, we’ll be sending reminders throughout this week.
- You’ll need to bring proof of your booking to gain entry, just an email on your phone will suffice - and you will need to turn up on time, (but not early!).
- We won’t be able to grant access to the sites to anyone who hasn’t booked. This is to ensure that we are keeping to the guidelines and that we can operate safely. Please don’t turn up if you haven’t booked.
- Our gym spaces will look different as equipment will be spaced out to give everybody the confidence to exercise safely.
Extra Cleaning: cleanliness and hygiene are everyone's responsibility
- We will have an enhanced cleaning regime throughout all venues
- Cleaning equipment will be available within easy reach of every gym station and we ask you to use it before and after each exercise. This includes wiping down exercise mats
- Hand gel will be available and in line with the Government guidance regarding regularly washing hands we ask that you use this before you touch any equipment
- All customers should bring a clean towel with them for their own personal hygiene.
- Please bring your own water and take the bottle home with you as you leave
- You must exercise social distancing at all times and respect other users
Timeslots: to ensure everyone gets their opportunity to exercise
- All sessions will be 1-hour slots. The 1-hour session will include the allowance for safe arrival, movement through the centre and leaving the premises.
- You will only be allowed to book one session at a time, this means you cannot book double sessions or move from one activity to another.
- No changing rooms or showers will be available.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: We need to follow the government guidelines
- To ensure social distancing is maintained one-way systems will be in place to protect customers and staff. These must be followed at all times.
- There will be restrictions in place at some venues regarding access and pathways through the venue. These have been put in place for safety reasons.
- It is important that you always exercise in a social distanced way and respect other users.