Everything you need to know when visiting a DCLT venue.
Although many restrictions have now been eased across the U.K. your safety, and that of our staff, remains a top priority to us.
Regular cleaning and sanitisation will of course continue across all areas and all sanitisation stations must remain in place and be adequately stocked.
We are asking our staff and customers to continue to wear a face mask if they want to.
We know that some of you will choose not to, and that is your decision to make, we’re just asking that you consider wearing them as you move around our venues.
Your health and wellbeing remains our top priority.
- Our gyms will be open from 6am – 10pm Monday to Friday and 7am – 7pm at weekends;
- Gyms will return to open access for members - this means you no longer need to pre-book, instead you will be able to simply turn up and swipe your membership card;
- There will be more availability in Fitness Classes and these will remain bookable online;
- Changing rooms are open, along with sauna and steam rooms;
- Casual users are welcome too, by booking online;
- Changing rooms are fully open, including shower facilities;
- There is no longer a requirement to arrive ‘swim ready’, although you are still welcome to do so if you wish;
- The one-way systems is no longer in place;
- Visitors to the Dome will now be able to get enter and exit through the main entrance;
On behalf of everyone at DCLT, we would like to thank everyone for their support and loyalty throughout such a challenging time.
We look forward to seeing you at our venues soon.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS