Swimming at Edlington Community Swimming Pool
|Children under 5||FREE|
|Family Ticket (2adults & 2 junior)||£8|
|Parents & Toddler||£3.50||£2.80|
Please check that you are adhering to the Swimming admission policy
Children Under 8
Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by a swimming adult on 2 children to 1 adult basis
Children Under 4
Children under 4 years old must be accompanied by a swimming adult on a 1 child to 1 adult basis.
The only exception is two children under 4 years can be accompanied by an adult on a 2 to 1 basis, if both children are wearing armbands or other approved buoyancy aids and remain in the designated non-swimmer areas of the pool.
- All weak swimmers under 8 must wear buoyancy aids at all times unless they are closely supervised by a responsible adult aged 16 years or over.
- A weak or non-swimmer is defined as any child who does not hold or meet the criteria of the ASA/ISRM Pool Swimming Standard Award.
- Weak or non-swimmers are restricted to the designated non-swimmer areas of the pools which are the small pool and shallow end of the main pool.
- Anyone with known medical conditions, or accompanying anyone with medical conditions, that may affect their safety, should inform the receptionist at the point of sale.
- Customers with epilepsy must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 16 and over) on a one to one basis. They should inform the receptionist at the point of sale.