JURASSIC EARTH - A unique, immersive Dinosaur experience for all ages!
Jurassic Earth features roaming, state-of-the-art animatronic life-like Dinosaurs in an interactive and exciting story-telling show, creating a unique, immersive experience for all audiences!
This is an unmissable opportunity to talk to a Triceratops, roar with a T-Rex, look up to a Brontosaurus, scream with a Spinosaurus and run from a Raptor!
Joined by a zany Professor, an eccentric Doctor and a team of Rangers and Dinosaurs who bring the Jurassic Era to life in this family-friendly show. Combining entertainment with education, Jurassic Earth brings these remarkable creatures to your local theatre, thrilling not just the children in the audience, but the adults too!
AS SEEN ON TV – Our dinosaurs have featured on BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and SKY. You may have seen them most recently on ITV’s Dancing On Ice where our naughty Raptor sneaked up on Holly Willoughby and Ashley Banjo!
“I can honestly say this is the best show we have ever taken any of our three children to. The interactive nature of it held our little boy’s attention for the whole duration of the show and he has been talking about it ever since! It was funny, interactive, educational and fun for everyone. Highly recommend!”
“What a fantastic show for the little ones!! There were toddlers there who were besotted, but the magic was with the 3 - 7-year-olds who were mesmerised! I brought my son who was nearly 4 and he loved every second, as did my soon-to-be 12-year-old! If you’re looking to do something with the kids and they are dinosaur fans, this is not to be missed!”
Prehistoric line-up includes:
- ZEUS - The King of the Dinosaurs! Europe's largest walking T Rex Dinosaur! He is 3 years old, 22ft long and reaches 14ft high. Experience the loud roar of a life-size T Rex!
- VELOCIRAPTORS - Richie & Rocky are our 2 cheeky Velociraptors who like to hunt in packs! At 6ft Tall and 17ft long they have to be handled carefully as their teeth are very sharp!
- SPINOSAURUS - Spencer & Stevo are our 2 wild Spinos! Strong legs and muscular physiques make them one of the most powerful dinosaurs ever! Don’t let their crocodile-like smile fool you.....!
- TANK TRICERATOPS - The gentlest Giant - get face to face with our humorous Herbivore! This impressive giant of an animal is 18ft long, 5ft wide and 8ft tall; and he weighs a tonne!
- BABY DINOSAURS – These extraordinary new-borns are captivating! They are hungry for attention and not at all shy! They love to nibble fingers and take a good look around... be gentle with them!
Jurassic Earth has been a sell-out show from its very first performance and continues to be a hugely popular family attraction and a ROARING success!
BRONTOSAURUS - Meet Emily Bronty, the latest addition to Jurassic Earth! This gigantic herbivore reaches heights of 15ft Tall!
RANGER TRAINING - Have you got what it takes to be a Ranger? Our chief ranger will teach your little dino-mites how to train wild dinosaurs and what to do in an emergency situation - a dinosaur break out!
Jurassic Earth Theatre– Thrilling 75-minute Dinosaur Show
Jurassic Photo Opportunities in the Foyer
Doors open 30 minutes prior to the show; you may be lucky enough to see a Baby Dinosaur wandering around, but we can’t guarantee it; if you want a guaranteed Meet & Greet, please book a VIP Ticket and arrive 60 minutes prior to the show.
VIPs will receive all of the above, plus:
Priority seating in the auditorium
Guaranteed Meet & Greet the Baby Dinosaurs and chat to our Rangers! Take emergency Ranger Training & receive a Badge! N.B. Must arrive 60 minutes prior to Showtime.
Timings: Show duration 75 mins
Show 1: 11am-11.30am VIP, 12pm Show
Show 2: 2pm-2.30pm VIP, 3pm Show
Booking This Event
All times are subject to change without notice
You can also book on 01302 370777
Tickets and Availability
On Sale From 22 Feb 2022
Wednesday 17 August 2022 @ 12:00Book Now
Tickets From 20.00