Ice Skating Rules & Supervision Policy
Please familiarise yourself with our Ice Skating Rules & Policy before entering the Ice.Read More...
Please familiarise yourself with our Ice Skating Rules before entering the Ice.
- No Smoking
- No food or drink on the ice
- No jumping over the barriers
- No horseplay
- No chains of more than 2 people
- No throwing or spraying the ice
- No heal stops
- No threatening or abusive behaviour
- No Backwards skating on the ramps
- No loose items on the ice (bags, Phones etc)
- No walking on the ice without ice skates
- No skating whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- No skating in an unsafe manner
- No tricks outside designated times
- No speed skating outside designated times
- Always skate in an anti-clockwise direction
- Always observe safety signage and staff instruction
- Ensure socks or tights are pulled up
- Loosen the laces/straps to allow your foot to slip into the boot easily
- Using the hooks or straps, fasten up the boots from bottom to top
- The laces/straps need to be relatively loose around the lower part of your foot
- Ensure the laces/straps are tight around your ankle to aid support
The minimum requirement for this session is one adult and one junior. Under no circumstances will individual adults or juniors be admitted to this session.
Children under 7 must be accompanied by an adult on the ice at all time.
Children under 8 are not permitted on the ice during the Neon session.