Our new Guardian Pass allows a Choose Adult member, aligned with a youth member to apply for a pass to train with the Choose Youth member outside of the youth access times. By applying for a pass this will act as acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page to apply for a pass.
Terms and conditions
- Parent/Guardian must attend and remain on-site with every youth visit, either actively supporting the youth within the activity area or taking part in another activity.
- A maximum of two junior members can be added to an adult membership.
- Parent/Guardian takes full responsibility for the actions of the youth member/s at all times.
- Parent/Guardian understands that any deviation of the above will have their pass revoked.
- Parent/Guardian must have an active membership to allow the junior members to train at the centres outside of the standard youth access times.